Our Aim: To bring together persons with a common interest to encourage the use, maintenance and preservation of motor vehicles of classic and historic classification without prejudice to make, model, method of manufacture or country of origin. As well as vehicles of special interest, this may, from time to time, be determined by the committee.
Due to the current recommendations regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, the committee have come to the difficult decision to suspend all club runs for at least the next two months unless advised otherwise.
Your committee will be closely monitoring future government advice and will keep you informed via the usual channels. We hope to set up a new run dates calendar when safety allows, but remember you are free to use the “impromptu run” scheme to go for a run in your classic anytime.
The Essential Stuff
- Our June 2020 SCN is now available.
- For newsletter inquiries and submissions please contact email@example.com
- CHACC Committee meeting minutes are available for members only. Contact us to get a copy.
- New member’s application forms. Click here then print & post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIVS registration concession information from Queensland Transport
- QHMC Bulletin regarding SIVS. More info can be found on the QHMC website.
Our Next Events
All you need to know about our Annual General Meeting or AGM.
For current events, please see our latest Steering Column News.
Register here for our CHACC Blog and get up to date information and changes to club runs.
“The Club is grateful to Susan Lamb – MP Federal Member for Longman, whose office provides us with photocopying. This gesture is very much appreciated.”