Our Aim: To bring together persons with a common interest to encourage the use, maintenance and preservation of motor vehicles of classic and historic classification without prejudice to make, model, method of manufacture or country of origin. As well as vehicles of special interest, this may, from time to time, be determined by the committee.
The Essential Stuff
- Our February 2020 SCN is now available.
- For newsletter inquiries and submissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHACC Committee meeting minutes are available for members only. Contact us to get a copy.
- New member’s application forms. Click here then print & post or email to email@example.com
- SIVS registration concession information from Queensland Transport
- QHMC Bulletin regarding SIVS. More info can be found on the QHMC website.
Our Next Events
All you need to know about our Annual General Meeting or AGM.
For current events, please see our latest Steering Column News.
Register here for our CHACC Blog and get up to date information and changes to club runs.
“The Club is grateful to Susan Lamb – MP Federal Member for Longman, whose office provides us with photocopying. This gesture is very much appreciated.”
CAR OF THE MONTH!
Lindsay Bell’s 1963 Wolseley 24/80