Our Aim: To bring together persons with a common interest to encourage the use, maintenance and preservation of motor vehicles of classic and historic classification without prejudice to make, model, method of manufacture or country of origin. As well as vehicles of special interest, this may, from time to time, be determined by the committee.
The Essential Stuff
- Our September, 2018 Steering Column News is now available.
- For newsletter inquiries and submissions please contact email@example.com
- CHACC Committee meeting minutes are available for members only. Contact us to get a copy.
- New member’s application forms. Click here then print & post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Interest Vehicle registration concession information from Queensland Transport
Our Next Events
All you need to know about our Annual General Meeting or AGM.
For current events, please see our latest Steering Column News.
Register here for our CHACC Blog and get up to date information and changes to club runs.
“The Club is grateful to Susan Lamb – MP Federal Member for Longman, whose office provides us with photocopying. This gesture is very much appreciated.”
CAR OF THE MONTH!
Lindsay Bell’s 1963 Wolseley 24/80