Our Aim: To bring together persons with a common interest to encourage the use, maintenance and preservation of motor vehicles of classic and historic classification without prejudice to make, model, method of manufacture or country of origin. As well as vehicles of special interest, this may, from time to time, be determined by the committee.
Your committee will continue monitoring future government advice and will keep you informed via the usual channels. Barring changes to the current Covid-19 regulations, our new run dates calendar (printed in the SCN) will remain as scheduled.
We look forward to seeing as many of you who can make it on our next run. And… remember you are free to use the “impromptu run” scheme to go for a run in your classic anytime.
The Essential Stuff
- Our July 2022 is now available.
- For newsletter inquiries and submissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHACC Committee meeting minutes are available for members only. Contact us to get a copy.
- New member’s application forms. Click here then print & post or email to email@example.com
- SIVS registration concession information from Queensland Transport
- QHMC Bulletin regarding SIVS. More info can be found on the QHMC website.
Our Next Events
For current events, please see our latest Steering Column News.
Car of the month
“The Club is grateful to Terry Young – MP Federal Member for Longman, whose office provides us with photocopying. This gesture is very much appreciated.”